Shanna Chirco DDS is pleased to announce that we have earned the distinction of Invisalign Preferred Provider for 2016. All dentists who offer this innovative treatment are trained by the makers of Invisalign to become a certified provider. Invisalign trained preferred providers have achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign system.
How Does This Impact Me?
If you are considering Invisalign to get that beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of, you want a dentist with experience. Dr. Shanna Chirco has experience treating a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions. Orthodontic conditions used to be limited to traditional braces. Fortunately, Invisalign can now provide an aesthetically superior option to conventional metal braces.
As a patient, the importance of choosing an Invisalign Preferred Provider means:
- You will have an experienced Invisalign provider you can trust.
- You are choosing a practice with experience in creating healthier, straighter smiles.
- Dr. Chirco and her team have a proven track record of successfully treating patients of all ages.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
There are many benefits to having this removable and clear teeth straightening system. Some of them include:
- The aligners are invisible so no one has to know you’re straightening your teeth!
- They are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and flossing are much easier.
- They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
- Spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
- Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Shanna Chirco DDS is dedicated to giving you the beautiful smile you deserve. We accomplish this by providing exceptional care and by using the very latest technology. Dr. Chirco will examine your mouth and jaw to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. Call to schedule your complimentary consultation in our Los Alamitos dental office today (562) 430-7310.