Dental veneers can transform your smile into one of pure beauty! They are ultra-thin and designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Veneers can help teeth that are:
- Worn down
- Chipped or broken
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Spaced with gaps between them
Some of the benefits of veneers include:
- They look natural.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers don't require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do.
- Veneers do not require any special care other than regular good oral hygiene (brushing, flossing, mouth wash)
Dr. Shanna Chirco and the team in her Los Alamitos dental office are highly experienced in transforming their patients' smiles with veneers. Call today (562-430-7310) for a FREE consultation.